WHILE THE BAYFIELD TOWN HALL IS INDEFINITELY CLOSED FOR THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC, LIFE CHURCH IN BAYFIELD WILL BE DISTRIBUTING THE FOOD
699 Bayfield Parkway
OPEN FRIDAYS NOON TO 2PM
A Drive-through Service
RULES TO USE THE FOOD BANK:
- A person or family will be limited to one visit to the food bank every two weeks.
- A single person is limited to two bags of food per visit
- Families are limited to two bags of food per adult, and one bag of food per child.
The Town accepts cash donations, gift cards & non-perishable food donations for the food bank.
(When given a cash donation or a gift card, the Town uses the funds to purchase items to stock the food bank)
- Canned meats (tuna, chicken or fish)
- Peanut butter
- Beans (canned or dried)
- Soups & Stews (Canned or dried)
- Rice & Pasta
- Cereal (Including Oatmeal)
- Canned Vegetables (including Tomatoes & Tomato Sauce)
- Canned Fruits
- Fruit Juice (Canned, Plastic or Boxed)
- Prepared Box Mixes (Such as macaroni & cheese or Hamburger Helper)
- Shelf-Stable Milk (dehydrated, evaporated or instant breakfasts)
- Baking & Cooking Supplies: Flour, sugar, oil, vanilla, seasonings, baking powder, baking soda
- Sauces (spaghetti, pizza, alfredo, etc), jelly, condiments (ketchup, mustard, dressing, etc)
- Baby food, formula, diapers
- Pet food
- Toiletries (toothbrushes, toothpaste, etc)
- Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Cleaning Supplies
The Food Bank Cannot Accept Perishables, Homemade Foods, Outdated/Expired Food Items, Rusty or Unlabeled Cans, Non-Commercial Canned Items, Alcoholic Beverages or Open Packages.